The Climate Change for Good Conference was held on the 1st & 2nd July 2016 at Griffith University Gold Coast campus. Below are the conference major sponsors.
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Our teaching and research spans five campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of more than 200,000 graduates extends around the world.
Gecko – Gold Coast and Hinterland Environment Council Association Incorporated was founded in 1989 when representatives of six local conservation groups joined together.
They envisioned the organisation working for the care, protection and conservation of the natural environment and the improvement of the built environment so that it would become more ecologically sustainable.
Gecko's Mission Statement: To actively promote, conserve and restore the natural environment and improve the sustainability of the built environment of the Gold Coast region in partnership with our member groups and the wider community.
The Department of Environment and Heritage Protection is committed to a vision of a healthy and resilient environment for a sustainable and prosperous Queensland.
The department’s key priorities are to:
- Enhance Queensland’s ecosystems;
- Protect the Great Barrier Reef;
- Protect significant heritage places;
- Avoid, minimise or mitigate impacts to the environment.
- Environmental protection—avoiding, minimising or mitigating impacts to the environment. We do this by applying and monitoring standards and regulations that guide the operation and control the activities of businesses and individuals that
- Have, or can have, significant environmental impacts.
- Species and ecosystem protection—protecting the integrity of Queensland’s ecosystems. We do this by ensuring the diversity and integrity of Queensland’s natural ecosystems are preserved and conservation status of native species are maintained or enhanced.
- Heritage protection—protecting Queensland’s heritage places. We do this by recognising our heritage and ensuring it is conserved, adaptively re-used and its value is promoted for present and future generations.
LEDTEK Global evolved from a sister company, Anartelle, which was established in Australia in 1998. In 2005 LEDTEK Corporation was established and took over the operations of Anartelle with a main objective of creating a true manufacturing wholesale supplier.
LEDTEK Global, with its manufacturing units and export operations, is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of premium electrical and LED lighting products.
Our exceptional service and products meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our Master Licensees, associates, wholesalers and customers irrespective of how big or small the project is.
Master Licensees, associates and distributors around the world live our strategy, vision and mission. Customers’ current and future business needs and specifications, innovation, timeliness, value, quality and integrity are the cornerstones of our vision, mission and strategy and form the basis of the LEDTEK philosophies.
With our new partners, LEDTEK Africa and LEDTEK South Africa, 2014 and beyond will see more innovations and achievements.